D1 on another carrier

vey

Reaction score
Will a DROID 1 from Verizon Wireless 2 ½ yeas ago work on ATT or Sprint or any other non VZW network? ??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Not ATT. Sprint won't let you. Only one I know of that is non-VZW is Metro PCS. I assume that this phone is "burned" in that it owes money on it's ESN.

OP
Cattledog1969

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
I dont know what "Burned" means but I've owned it for a few years now and its not on any plan, its free and clear of any contract. I just use it on WiFi around the house.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Not ATT. Sprint won't let you. Only one I know of that is non-VZW is Metro PCS. I assume that this phone is "burned" in that it owes money on it's ESN.

Actually if the phone is first rooted, it can have a ROM flashed in to it which will allow it to be activated on Cricket Wireless (which is owned by Verizon).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with voice to text translation. Please excuse minor spelling/grammar/punctuation errors.

Verro84

Reaction score
Or u could use "page plus" Google page plus to get the # call them and they'll activate it u get 20 min free once activated. Also the plans are really cheap they start from $12 and up seriously I recently gave my sister a Droid x and she uses it prepaid. $50 unlimited talk, text and web

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

AZDRNKSLNGR

Reaction score
Sprint generally won't let you activate a verizon phone on their network. Dumb....but hey that's sprint for ya. You can flash or have it flashed to Cricket, Metro, Pageplus, or most other CDMA network providers.