1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CWM rom manager, where does it save....

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by BackSeatSuicide, Apr 11, 2011.

1. BackSeatSuicide

BackSeatSuicide New Member

I downloaded a rom thru the cwm rom manager and i opted to not install it yet but now i want to find it on my sdcard but i have no idea where to look. I found a folder nsmed ClockWorkMod but i couldnt find the rubix rom i downloaded in there...so where does cwm save the roms and other files you download thru its rom manager?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. BackSeatSuicide

BackSeatSuicide New Member

I'm pretty sure i found it. Found a file within a folder named rubix, called; rubjx.js. So im assuming thats the rubix rom i downloaded. So i downloaded rubix focused 1.9.5, but i found out thru another thread i posted that version 2.0.1 is out so if i delete the folder i found rubix 1.9.5 in, that will take that rom off my phone correct

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
cwm genenral manager
rom manager apk download free
rom manager rom download location
where does cwm save roms

where does rom manager download files to

where does rom manager save files

where does rom manager store downloads

where does rom manager store roms