1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Customize Words for Text

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by MPD224, Aug 12, 2010.

1. MPD224

MPD224 New Member

I just got my X yesterday and love this phone as I learn everything its capable of. I am coming from a BlackBerry Tour and the BB had an option called "autotext" which is where you can eneter commonly misspelled words or shortcuts and the phone will automatically correct the word. What I usd it for was when I would type the letter "U" or "R", the phone would auto correct and place "you" and "are" in the text or e-mail. It was just a shortcut for key strokes. Is there a way to get the X to do this? Thanks
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Most of the keyboards in settings will have an option for predictive text or autocorrect for mis-spellings. Have not seen the keystroke shortcuts tho...
Search tags for this page

customize words with friends

words with friends. customize