[Custom Logos] Custom Liberty Boot Logos

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Decided to kill some time and make some custom Liberty logos including different colors.

If you want a different color that is not shown here then leave a post and I'll make a different color for you.

Colors Shown:

Red
Yellow
Lime Green
Sky Blue
Pink
Cyan
White

(See bottom for downloads and look at post #5 for instructions)

UPDATE: See post #8 and #9 for XL (extra-large Logos). Widths have been increased.

Liberty_Logo_ff0000.png

Liberty_Logo_ffff00.png

Liberty_Logo_12ff00.png

Liberty_Logo_0099ff.png

Liberty_Logo_ff00de.png

Liberty_Logo_00fcff.png

Credit goes to:

Jrummy and Team for eagle Logo
stetsonaw for giving me ideas

Downloads:

Last edited:
OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Here you go...

(See post #5 for download)

Liberty_Logo_ffffff.png

Last edited:
OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Edit: Updated OP

*Please read below to see how to download, where to put it, and how to install it.*

I use an app called Boot Logo Changer. You can find this on the Market.

Once you have downloaded the zip files, open up the .zip and place the Liberty_Logo_whatevercolor.bin in the /sdcard/boot_logos/custom folder.

Then open up Boot Logo Changer app, click on Custom Logos, you should see a folder called custom. If you don't see any folders when clicking on Custom Logos, click on the little white folder and the custom folder should come up.

For any other problems, just navigate to /sdcard/boot_logos/custom and you'll find it there on the Boot Logo Changer.

Once you select the file, it'll process it through, then hit the Reboot button on the app. If there is any problems like 1px screwing up the borders or Logo not showing up right, leave a comment here and let me know what is wrong.

I have attached a couple more Liberty Boot Logos:

Downloads:

Last edited:
OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I will be making some extra-large ones to stretch a bit further width-wise. If the other ones seem small, then try out the extra-large ones and see which you like better.

I will also be making different styles of Liberty Logos while keeping either the name or the eagle in the Boot Logo.

It's a work in progress.

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Here are the XL (extra-large) ones. These have been redone and resaved to preserve quality. Please see my next post for the additional dowloads of the XL Logos. I can only fit 5 zip files per post.

Downloads XL:

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Here's the rest of the XL for now

Downloads XL:

Last edited:

jocko1

Reaction score
These are really cool! Thanks for sharing.
How exactly did you achieve making the file itself? Did you simply take a jpg or png and zip it up, then place it in the right folders for the app to work? While rocking yours, I was thinking of possibly creating a little somethin somethin for myself. Any help is appreciated, PM if need be. Again, these are really nice!

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
These are really cool! Thanks for sharing.
How exactly did you achieve making the file itself? Did you simply take a jpg or png and zip it up, then place it in the right folders for the app to work? While rocking yours, I was thinking of possibly creating a little somethin somethin for myself. Any help is appreciated, PM if need be. Again, these are really nice!

Well, on Boot Logo Changer app, if you click on About/Help it gives great instructions on what the file needs to be saved as. I use Photoshop CS5, so I save it as a RAW file and change RAW to .bin when saving. I only zipped and compressed, to preserve quality, the file for download on this forum. It is a .bin format file, which is the format that the Boot Logo will only read. You can get more details on that Boot Logo Changer if you need to.

Also, I have the PDF saved from creating these logos. I can PM it to you when I get off work later today so you can get the ideas of what settings I used to create these logos.

Sent from a different galaxy in space...

jocko1

Reaction score
Swagger, that'd be awesome if you could send over those files. I think they should be immensly helpful to my cause.