Custom battery meter help

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
You asked me to bump this up so you could look at the bears meter and fix the metamorph process with that one.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Oh. I meant I'll fix that file and I'll bump both threads so both of you will know when they're ready. Sorry bout that.
BTW, thanks for the credit in the other thread. But I couldn't have figured it out without 252chevyboyz and your help.
Swyped from a Droid

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Oh. I meant I'll fix that file and I'll bump both threads so both of you will know when they're ready. Sorry bout that.
BTW, thanks for the credit in the other thread. But I couldn't have figured it out without 252chevyboyz and your help.
Swyped from a Droid

I had to give you the credit...you spent the time and effort on making them. I'm not one who likes to take the credit for someone elses hard work. Thank you for making them both again. I do have one thing to ask about the bears one though. Is there a way to make that one lose it's color as it drains like the cubs one? I wanna keep the percentage in it but would like to see that as well. If not it's not a big deal.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I have them both saved on my cpu now. Before they were just on the phone. Again thanks for all the hard work. If I come up with any other ideas I'll be sure to come to you for help again...lol. I'm still trying to figure that stuff out when it comes to making my own meters and things like that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App