Looking for a battery Icon....

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Is there anyone in here that can make a metamorph file of the chicago cubs and chicago bears (the "c" not the actual bear) logo as a battery meter?? I have a (rooted) droid x and bought my wife one for Xmas and was hoping to have this on there when she opened it. We are both huge Cubs and Bears fans! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached are the logo's themselves. Not that someone couldn't find them but I'm trying to be as helpful as I can while asking for others help.

Last edited:
OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Well i've thought about that too but have not even replaced the stock bootanimation on my own yet...lol. I'm still not that versed when it comes to the x. Now my old BB storm....that's was something (easy) different.

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I was just stating that as an option as I think there are multiple apps that let you easily change the boot logo and that's also bigger / the first thing she'd see when turns on the phone.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree the Boot Logo would be easier - there is an app in the Market that let's you easily change the logo, I don't remember what it is called though

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Maybe I'll look into that option as well. I think both would be even better...lol. thanks again. Hopefully someone can help with these ideas.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
If anyone knows that app to change the boot logo that would be great! That is a good idea but I would still like the batt icons too. I truely appreiciate all the advice and comments so far for a noob like me....:)

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
last bump. I do have these as boot logos but am still looking for them to be done as a batt meter (10% increments) for metamorph. Anyone out there know anyone that might be able to do this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

drod34

Reaction score
Chicago Battery icon

Just wondering if you had any luck finding what you were looking for? I would love to have bears battery icon like you described but I haven't been able to find one anywhere. Just wondering if you've had better luck than me.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
No luck yet. I've even tried asking on droidpirate.com and had no luck. I know he's been very busy updating the site so maybe that is why. If I do find any I'll post back for you though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

aimless

Reaction score
Yea, a Chicago Bears battery icon would be awesome!! I'll be watching this thread to see if anybody found time to make one.

Sent from my DROIDX

aimless

Reaction score
Sweet buddy!! I just have a stock droid though. Can I still use this? How do I install it?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
You need to be rooted I believe in order to change the meters. Rooting is very simple on the x. Then metamorph or ninjamorph to change them.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App