Custom Android App for Steelers Fans

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
terrible_towel_app.jpg

With the Superbowl coming this weekend this is welcome news for Steelers Fans. The Android Market now has a custom "Terrible Towel" app for Pittsburgh Steelers fans. The app gives you a digital Terrible Towel image on their mobile device. It also provides real-time Steelers news, 2010 highlights and past Super Bowl rings display, and live updates and tweets from various Steelers' players. The developer of the app had this to say,
You don't have to ever wash this Terrible Towel. Actually, I recommend against it!
It's probably also not a good idea to lay on it or try and drape it around your girlfriend. It does require the Adobe Air plugin, so be sure to downlaod that before paying the $0.99 cents for the app. Enjoy!

Source: Android.net via AndroidCentral

styx

Reaction score
As much as I dislike the Pack, there is no way I will root for this D-Bag.

MOD Edit: No Outside Links

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
PUKE

I hope the Stealers (sic) lose big time.

Oh, how we love the haters.

PUKE

haters_gonna_hate_betty_copy.png

Go Steelers! Just wish i could be in Pittsburgh for the victory parade...again:icon_ banana:

Is hater a putdown? Cause when it comes to the ArmPittsburgh Stealers, I wear the tag proudly! :icon_ banana:

ricepuddin

Reaction score
PUKE

haters_gonna_hate_betty_copy.png

Go Steelers! Just wish i could be in Pittsburgh for the victory parade...again:icon_ banana:

Is hater a putdown? Cause when it comes to the ArmPittsburgh Stealers, I wear the tag proudly! :icon_ banana:

Not a put down, Im a Steelers fan but not enough to foam at the mouth when people down play them... However (substitute person for team in this case)
Urban Dictionary said:
HATER
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

stlcity

Reaction score
GO STEELERS...Hope they bring No 7 back with them...

Any idea how good the app is?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Let's keep it Civil.....And within the Guidelines of the Forum....

JC2

Reaction score
Ugh. :icon_eek:

As a Ravens fans, I hope this app bricks your phone.

No, I'm not bitter. :)

Go Pack!

styx

Reaction score
As much as I dislike the Pack, there is no way I will root for this D-Bag.

MOD Edit: No Outside Links

What do you mean? There's outside links posted all over this site!

Detonation

Reaction score
Just wondering...why is this front page droid forums news? Its an app thats targeted to a small group of fans, limited even more by the fact it costs money. Seems like this should be in the Droid Apps section like all the other apps like this...