Current Flagship Phone Poll: Galaxy S4, HTC One, LG G2, Moto X/Droid Ultra or Other

Which phone is your favorite?

• Samsung Galaxy S4

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • HTC One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG G2

• Moto X/Droid Ultra

• Other

• Total voters

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gladiators-arena-1.jpg

We thought it would be interesting and entertaining to get your perspective on which new flagships from the four major U.S. competitors you would choose in a knock-down, drag-out gladiatorial battle for supremacy. If the Samsung Galaxy S4, the HTC One, the LG G2, and the Moto X/Droid Ultra (or some other device) entered an arena to brawl in a fight to the death, which one would end up in your pocket as the final victor?

Obviously it would be easy to argue just the specs for some of these devices, yet as has been increasingly apparent over the past few years, sometimes the quality and like-ability of a device do not rest on internal hardware alone.

Here are your choices:

• Samsung Galaxy S4
  • HTC One
  • LG G2
  • Moto X/Droid Ultra
  • Other
Which one is your huckleberry?

jamjr74

Reaction score
All great devices but I went with the s4, htc one close second.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Note 2 ftw

with Note 3 g.e (honorable mention).

Man i need to save up for that.

Fuzzball

Reaction score
S4 for now with the potential to be the Note 3 when it's released. Temporary phone bit the dust so I decided to go with the S4 for resale value as I expected the other phones I was looking at to loose value by a large margin when I was planning to sell. As long as the Note 3 isn't completely screwed up, I'll be going with that and selling the S4.

jspradling7

Reaction score
I know that in 6 months I'll be drooling over something else, but right now I want a G2 in the worst way.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd pick droid maxx. To me battery life and signal quality > everything else.

squeak

Reaction score
I can't speak from experience, but if I were given my choice I would pick the Xperia Z Ultra. waterproof and huge screen FTW!

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
S4. Love the screen and its size, and the battery gets me through the day without a recharge better than 90%of the time.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
How about "none of them". Not a single phone out right now remotely urges me to open up the wallet to upgrade my Rezound.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Droid Maxx. Big enough battery to live without replaceable battery and enough memory to live without SD slot. Not perfect, but the best whole package to me. I guess that means that I vote other since it's not the Ultra or X.

Zues532

Reaction score
Of the devices listed, for build quality I'd go with the Moto X, for sheer computational power I'd go with the LG G2.

but I'd keep my Note 2 over a straight trade with any of them.