Current Flagship Phone Poll: Galaxy S4, HTC One, LG G2, Moto X/Droid Ultra or Other

Which phone is your favorite?

• Samsung Galaxy S4

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • HTC One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG G2

• Moto X/Droid Ultra

• Other

• Total voters

NOVICE

Reaction score
Note 2. Have gone through 7 phones and it's the only device that left me completely satisfied.

Will sign up for Note 3 at first availability. Samsung admittedly over does it with bizzare tricked-out features, e. g., S4, but I just ignore the features I deem unnecessary and the massive computational power makes it always run fast.

Also hugh fan of replaceable battery and SD cards for additional memory.

I always run the phone at max everything and change out the battery in less than a minute.

Recently have become quite a fan of the S pen. Once you get in the habit of using it, you can't go back.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Voted...other....note 2 with 3 in sights...beast mode

N2 tap'd HD

:biggrin:

mrwklw.jpg

MightyT01

Reaction score
Leaning toward S4 because of the SD card,removable battery, and HDMI or the Note 3. Moto removed HDMI from their new ultras. Was hoping for some backward compatibility with all my Maxx stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
My girl has the s4 . I like it with the removable battery and SD card.
I was looking at the moto x because I thought it had a removable battery. Now I might be leaning towards the max. I've seen the difference first had that my bionic had over the s3 and I phones (4 and 5) for reception.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Nice i wasnt to happy toward s4. Now it means less since note 2 and now note 3. Is like samsung use s4 launch for testa beta on us. To make note line better, which is wrong. Now s line is just second to note that my opinion i guess.

Team DROID

KaChow

Reaction score
I happen to favor Samsung as they appear to be heading in the right direction as they provide consumers more of what we want. In which case I voted for the Samsung Galaxy 4, but as I have already said numerous times before the Note 3 will be my next device.

Here's a worthwhile clip on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active worth watching (pardon the Italian language.):biggrin:

[video=youtube;z5EWhZL4tEU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z5EWhZL4tEU[/video]

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Smh Motorola fans now switching to Samsung go figure. If Motorola release what customer want ya still won't buy their device unless it have plan a or b it taken away ya run to next manufacturer .

Team DROID

NOVICE

Reaction score
I personally would never purchase a phone that did not have a removable battery and SD card.