Credit card on file with google

Reaction score
Hi All-

Try to buy an app and it doesnt have my CC on file anymore anytime I try to enter it, it will not work it says invlaid CC so I went online with my computer entered the CC info there but it still doesnt work and I cannot buy apps. Anyone know how to fix this?

thanks

OP
S
Reaction score
thanks for the info not sure if this answer it. I am trying to buy beautiful widgets. they only take paypal? if thats true how do I DL it to the phone?

thank you

medicTHREE

Reaction score
thanks for the info not sure if this answer it. I am trying to buy beautiful widgets. they only take paypal? if thats true how do I DL it to the phone?

thank you

No, through the market you use google checkout. You can check through your computer to try to fix it. easier than on the phone. google.com/checkout

iba10753

Reaction score
When I contacted the author of the small app I was wanting, he was very helpful. He indicated that I should download the "lite" version of his applicatioin and then use my PayPal account to send him the money (which I did) and he immediately emailed me back with a registration number to use when accessing the settings for that application. Worked like a charm.

Granted, there might be some apps where the author does not build in the ability to type in a registration key after downloading the "lite" version. Because I've not run up against that yet, I don't have any input for you in that case.

Thanks,
Ben

OP
S
Reaction score

thank you

No, through the market you use google checkout. You can check through your computer to try to fix it. easier than on the phone. google.com/checkout

I tried on the computer still doesnt work on the phone :(

Edit

It looks like it might be a problem with buying something in EUROS

Server Error/Invalid Card - Android Market Help

but on a side note who they hell does google think they are not offering a phone number or chat for support. It is not right in my opinion. :(

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
that was it changed from AMEX to MASTERCARD and it worked

You have to call Amex and let them know you are making purchases abroad. I use Amex on google checkout with zero problems.