craigslist posting and uploading pics

markw

Reaction score
To the OP, did you solve this problem yet? I also want to post pics on CL.

backthebadge

Reaction score
Problem still here...

No i still can't post pictures on craigslist because some of the droids i was told have the 2.2 Flash already installed (which is what you need to post pics on CL) in their phone while others don't. My droid x has the 1.1 flash and don't understand why the top of the line phone that took almost four weeks to get don't have the 2.2. BUT... i was told two weeks ago that Verizon is sending updates to the droids right now for the 2.2 flash. The update should pop up on your phone automatically so all you have to do is press download when it does. Since there is sooo many customers the download can't be sent to all at once. So the update is being sent in waves. I was told i should have gotten mine last week so im waiing day by day now. Hope this helps.

Fault

Reaction score
Try one of the free craigslist apps too. I use one to read listings, I know you can post from it too

markw

Reaction score
I just went to phone settings and went to "About Phone" and then clicked on "system updates" and there was an update on my phone. I clicked it and after it was loaded, I can now attach the pictures.

backthebadge

Reaction score
Nope! Tried them alllll and more.... Different phones do differnt things and are not the same just cause they are droids. Its like saying you have a Chevy well what kind of Chevy do you have? Does it have built in navigation or not?

OP
B

BoDangle

Reaction score
Nope! Tried them alllll and more.... Different phones do differnt things and are not the same just cause they are droids. Its like saying you have a Chevy well what kind of Chevy do you have? Does it have built in navigation or not?

I've been using my computer with photobucket links. I haven't tried it since my 2.2 update, but hey I'm typing this without tapatalk so who knows whats possible!

Idealy you could take pics and post it all on craigslist via your phone. If you have froyo I say give it a try!

backthebadge

Reaction score
Yea!!! I can post now!! Thanks Markw

I just want to say thanks to markw for taking the time to log on and explain how to update my droid x. You just made my day cause nothing else was working and believe me I tried calling and googling everything I could think of. It did work! Took a little more then 10 minutes to download/update but well worth the wait. Now I can post on craigslist! Thanks!