cracked screen-what are my options to get fixed

solotristan

Reaction score
I usually have my case on it... But the one day I don't... It fell out of my pocket from about two feet high... And barely cracked the bottom right corner. I it works fine... But what are my options to get it fixed? I do have e the insurance with Verizon... But don't want a replacement... I want my phone. Any help?

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
solotristan said:
I usually have my case on it... But the one day I don't... It fell out of my pocket from about two feet high... And barely cracked the bottom right corner. I it works fine... But what are my options to get it fixed? I do have e the insurance with Verizon... But don't want a replacement... I want my phone. Any help?

Thought I read you could send it to Samsung, be without a phone for a week or to two and spend like upwards of 70 bucks and then they will replace the glass.

Sent from the One Piece.

hotkoko

Reaction score
since the phone is still a new phone, theyll replace it with a Brand new phone from VZW.. NOT REMANUFACTURED.. but brand new. so do that

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
since the phone is still a new phone, theyll replace it with a Brand new phone from VZW.. NOT REMANUFACTURED.. but brand new. so do that

Not necessarily. In most ways with replacement devices, most people can't physically tell a difference between new and refurbished devices. If you want a NEW replacement then I would suggest looking at other insurance options besides Asurion insurance.

showmybuns

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen. I have insurance and was expecting and refubed replacement as they come in different packaging from ausureon. My replacement came one day later in brand new package as when I originally bought the phone, now I have a extra battery headphones etc...I also have sprint tho and spent 250 for original phone(32G) and 150 for claim.