cracked screen-what are my options to get fixed

solotristan

I usually have my case on it... But the one day I don't... It fell out of my pocket from about two feet high... And barely cracked the bottom right corner. I it works fine... But what are my options to get it fixed? I do have e the insurance with Verizon... But don't want a replacement... I want my phone. Any help?

ChevyNexus

solotristan said:
I usually have my case on it... But the one day I don't... It fell out of my pocket from about two feet high... And barely cracked the bottom right corner. I it works fine... But what are my options to get it fixed? I do have e the insurance with Verizon... But don't want a replacement... I want my phone. Any help?

Thought I read you could send it to Samsung, be without a phone for a week or to two and spend like upwards of 70 bucks and then they will replace the glass.

Sent from the One Piece.

hotkoko

since the phone is still a new phone, theyll replace it with a Brand new phone from VZW.. NOT REMANUFACTURED.. but brand new. so do that

patmw123

since the phone is still a new phone, theyll replace it with a Brand new phone from VZW.. NOT REMANUFACTURED.. but brand new. so do that

Not necessarily. In most ways with replacement devices, most people can't physically tell a difference between new and refurbished devices. If you want a NEW replacement then I would suggest looking at other insurance options besides Asurion insurance.

showmybuns

I had the same thing happen. I have insurance and was expecting and refubed replacement as they come in different packaging from ausureon. My replacement came one day later in brand new package as when I originally bought the phone, now I have a extra battery headphones etc...I also have sprint tho and spent 250 for original phone(32G) and 150 for claim.