couple questions.

robbiem

Reaction score
Hello all, so I have been searching and searching thru many icon packs, and screen shots of peoples droids, too see if they link files and what not, and with no luck I turn to you kind folk.. :p

Im looking for a few things / help to figure some stuff out.

23wa2dd.jpg
I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to snag this wallpaper. It's completely awesome and i have this desire to use it lol..

18a40
second is this app drawer img. This is the one I Really want. anyone have it?

the next thing is how is it people change app icons in launcher pro? like to text ? obviously you all can figure out what im talking about but just incase. Like instead of the facebook app dragged from the drawer to the home screen. i would want the icon changed to Text?

Prevlin

Reaction score
...I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to snag this wallpaper. It's completely awesome and i have this desire to use it lol...

Here is the wallpaper.

...second is this app drawer img. This is the one I Really want. anyone have it?

Here is the icon.

...the next thing is how is it people change app icons in launcher pro? like to text ? obviously you all can figure out what im talking about but just incase. Like instead of the facebook app dragged from the drawer to the home screen. i would want the icon changed to Text?

You will need to have some photoshop skills or you can grab these ones. Next you just long press on the home screen then select shortcuts then click applications. Touch the Facebook icon and browse to your new icon. For the dock you long press one of the icons and change the shortcut to whatever you want then select custom icon and browse to your new icon.

Last edited:

jjj751

Reaction score
...I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to snag this wallpaper. It's completely awesome and i have this desire to use it lol...

Here is the wallpaper.

...second is this app drawer img. This is the one I Really want. anyone have it?

Here is the icon.

...the next thing is how is it people change app icons in launcher pro? like to text ? obviously you all can figure out what im talking about but just incase. Like instead of the facebook app dragged from the drawer to the home screen. i would want the icon changed to Text?

You will need to have some photoshop skills or you can grab these ones. Next you just long press on the home screen then select shortcuts then click applications. Touch the Facebook icon and browse to your new icon. For the dock you long press one of the icons and change the shortcut to whatever you want then select custom icon and browse to your new icon.

Is there a wallpaper like that but green instead of blue?