Wondering if anyone can help?

robbiem

Reaction score
Hello all, so I have been searching and searching thru many icon packs, and screen shots of peoples droids, too see if they link files and what not, and with no luck I turn to you kind folk.. :p

Im looking for a few things / help to figure some stuff out.

23wa2dd.jpg
I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to snag this wallpaper. It's completely awesome and i have this desire to use it lol..

18a40
second is this app drawer img. This is the one I Really want. anyone have it?

the next thing is how is it people change app icons in launcher pro? like to text ? obviously you all can figure out what im talking about but just incase. Like instead of the facebook app dragged from the drawer to the home screen. i would want the icon changed to Text?

Thanks in advance. also I forget where i snagged the Rubix boot logo, but I hope its ok for me to use in my sig, if not i will take it down. ? or give props to who made it. either way if anyone can let me know that would be great.

ps. sorry for the book.

mcp770

Reaction score
Google launcher pro icons. You will find plenty of sites with icons. You will then either download the images you want like that app tray button etc and save them to a folder on your sd card. To change the icons on the lpp dock simply long press the button like the app tray button for example. A pop up will appear stating change shortcut or change icon. Go to change icon and select custom icon. That will open your gallery then just tap the one you want...easy peesy.