1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Couple Issues for my droid x

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by cratius, Apr 24, 2011.

1. cratius

cratius New Member

Im not sure if its normal i tried searching for it so yeah.

1.When I charge my phone, seems like I have to put it to sleep before i go to sleep or else the lights will stay up all night and overheat. Recently has happened and I and to put it in the freezer because it was way too hot for me to even hold.
    2.When I am calling someone the light randomly comes back and often my face tends to end call, so I am quite sick of this.

3.I am outside or inside the 3g signal is still the same, pretty slow. Some times I dont even have any service when im outside.

Those are the ones I remember. Is it possible to replace my phone for another droid or something?
    Is there any fixes I can do for my phone?