Coscto's Return & Exchange Policy

gt5oh

Reaction score
Who has made use of this policy and returned a previous phone in exchange for a Galaxy Nexus in the last 90 days?

lanza_david

Reaction score
Today is last week day to do it over the phone, because I bought it online. I called Wednesday, and again, they said yes, I can exchange. It is a little more complicated than if you buy it at the store. You either send the phone back, accessories and every thing first, and when they receive it they send you the other one. Or, you pay for the new one up front, and then when they get the return, they refund. Or you can go to the store and exchange there, but again they charge you, and the online store refunds you when they get the return. If you buy at the store, the process is more straight forward.

I am still not sure if I am exchanging it though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
G

gt5oh

Reaction score
My situation is i bought the bionic bundle in store at costco about 70 days ago and used my upgrade. I want to exchange it for the nexus before the warranty period is up.

lanza_david

Reaction score
Their policy is their policy. It is hard for me to buy that there is an associate dependent issue here. Ask to talk to a suppervisor or to a suppervisor's suppervisor if you have issues.

So what are you going to do? I also have a Bionic, but still thinking about the Nexus. Have the rest of the day to think about it, unless it goes out of stock in their website!

Today is my day 88, so I have until tomorrow to exchange it over the phone with the online store, or until Sunday if I go to a Costco warehouse. That said, I am not sure what to do. I have a feeling I should exchange it because my Bionic has been rebooting itself since I bought it, just out of the blue, or sometimes, seems random, when inserted in the docks. Also, my bluetooth earpice, which is even Motorola, freezes the Bionic once in a while. I have not noticed any of this after the Bionic update though, so I do not know what to think.

So my big issues in life are: 1) Exchage for a Nexus, 2) Exchange for a Razr, 3) Exchange for new Bionic, 4) Do nothing.

Hard life, huh? ;-)

OP
G

gt5oh

Reaction score
Im gonna go tomorrow and see if I can get he nexus

spooner2007

Reaction score
At costco 14 day return policy is enforced I worked in the phone Kiosk in parker Colorado... unless ur service has been ****ty and the worst thing ever... we wont trade your phone back for you... only thing we do is from day 15 to day 90 is exchange for the same model... 14 days is the only really enforced thing...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
G

gt5oh

Reaction score
and why is that spooner??

Thats exactly why I posted this thread.. Because some people say policy is policy and thats what costco must do, but then individual kiosk reps say another thing... so which is it?

And spooner what happens if someone comes in and returns their device, than a day later comes back and buys another phone?