corporate calendar questions

94DCTeg

Reaction score
hello members, I was wondering about corporate calendar on the droid, is there anyway to set that up with gmail, or does it have to be microsoft outlook or outlook express ?

Thank you

keiichi25

Reaction score
hello members, I was wondering about corporate calendar on the droid, is there anyway to set that up with gmail, or does it have to be microsoft outlook or outlook express ?

Thank you

The Calendar, which is separate from Corporate Calendar, uses Gmail's Calendar.

OP

94DCTeg

Reaction score
what type of email client do you need to use for the corporate calendar ?? I would like to set that up on my phone, does anyone have the steps to set up the corporate calendar ??

Thank you

Last edited:

keiichi25

Reaction score
Corporate Calendar makes use of the Exchange Account setup. So unless you are setup with a Microsoft Exchange Server and pair your phone up with it, I don't think you can hook that up to anything else.

OP

94DCTeg

Reaction score
Corporate Calendar makes use of the Exchange Account setup. So unless you are setup with a Microsoft Exchange Server and pair your phone up with it, I don't think you can hook that up to anything else.

so if i set up an email acct in microsoft outlook, i should be able to sync to it correct ??

Thank you

allikanbe

Reaction score

so if i set up an email acct in microsoft outlook, i should be able to sync to it correct ??

Thank you

I have Outlook exchange at work and I synched my email and contacts, but the calendar won't sync. I keep getting "authentication failed" although I still get Outlook emails. Any ideas?

egilesscott

Reaction score
THAT's exactly going on with my phone as well. Nothing's changed on our side.