1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cool things to do with the Tab?

Discussion in 'Samsung Tablet Discussions' started by AnonymousJones, Apr 12, 2011.

1. AnonymousJones

AnonymousJones New Member

Ok, I have a Galaxy Tab that was a very nice gift. What cool things can I do with it?
  2. jkaod

jkaod New Member

I'd like to hear some responses too on this. WiFi version only. I'm thinking about getting one for my wife. She wants to do some book reading on it, web surfing, and movie watching. I know it will be fine for the first two, but how is it for downloading movies to watch?? Can you easily put movies on it that I have on my computer? Can you use Netflix?? I haven't used the Blockbuster app on my Thunderbolt since it has such poor reviews, so I'm hoping for something better that is easily done for a non-computer type.
Search tags for this page
cool things about the galaxy tab
cool things to do with a galaxy tab
cool things to do with a galaxy tab 3
cool things to do with samsung galaxy s tab
cool things to do with samsung galaxy tab 3
cool things to do with the galaxy tab 3
cool things you can do with a galaxy tab 3

fun things to do with a galaxy tab 3

fun things to do with galaxy tab 3

fun things to do with samsung galaxy tab 2
fun things to do with samsung tab 3