1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Galaxy Tab

Discussion in 'Samsung Tablet Discussions' started by sharpz, Jul 24, 2011.

1. sharpz

sharpz New Member

Hey everyone,

I was considering purchasing a Galaxy tab. I was wondering what everyone's opinion was on this tab. What are some of the pros/cons compared to the iPad2?

I saw staples had $100 off any android tablet so I was considering buying one.
  2. Markster1

Markster1 New Member

I had the ipad and bought my wife a tab 7. After playing with it, I gave her the ipad because she had an iphone and I took the tab, I love it!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab
  3. Markster1

Markster1 New Member

If you use an android phone I think you would prefer the galaxy over the ipad.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab
  4. randroidran

randroidran New Member

I bought my 10.1 about a month ago and its made life so much simpler. The tab has so much more customizing and is way faster than the ipad.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  5. Gunslinger

Gunslinger New Member

Love my Galaxy Tab. I have the VZW 7" version, but I only use it on wifi. Word of advice though, if you're into root/ROMs/etc, don't get the CDMA (sprint/vzw) Tabs. There's not a whole lot of development for them. One dev I know of is working on Gingerbread for it, and another is working on Honeycomb. But that's it. Two active devs, and no stable ROMs yet.