convert from Blackberry

remike

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just got my Droid Incredible and am feeling my way around it. Will probably have a number of questions.:)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I am a former BB storm user myself. The conversion is very smooth and well worth it. Feel free to ask any questions and dive on in

Sent from my D2

stonecaster

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just got my Droid Incredible and am feeling my way around it. Will probably have a number of questions.:)

Congrats and welcome. You will love it. I will give you my money back gurantee you will like it better than you old Blackberry (If you don't like it, I will give you every penny you have ever given me back) LOL
Enjoy it is a great phone and operating system.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums.

I wouldn't go as far as the previous poster. Truth is that even though Android is better then Blackberry, some people can't handle the learning curve.

Droid can do just about everything a Blackberry can do and more. Some things that you may consider should be built in may require an app, usually though that's free.

If you need help just ask, that's what we are here for.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. I too come from a BB and can tell you that both are good phones. The one thing that I noticed was when it came to work emails BB seemed to be a bit ahead. HOWEVER, I twiked my droid and use replacement apps for my emails and that has made it much easier for me with my work emails. Otherwise, Droid beats BB hands down!!! I am sure you will enjoy.