1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

convert from Blackberry

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by remike, Jan 14, 2011.

1. remike

remike New Member

Hello All,

Just got my Droid Incredible and am feeling my way around it. Will probably have a number of questions.:)
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Welcome to the community. I am a former BB storm user myself. The conversion is very smooth and well worth it. Feel free to ask any questions and dive on in

Sent from my D2
  3. stonecaster

stonecaster New Member

Congrats and welcome. You will love it. I will give you my money back gurantee you will like it better than you old Blackberry (If you don't like it, I will give you every penny you have ever given me back) LOL
    Enjoy it is a great phone and operating system.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums.

I wouldn't go as far as the previous poster. Truth is that even though Android is better then Blackberry, some people can't handle the learning curve.

Droid can do just about everything a Blackberry can do and more. Some things that you may consider should be built in may require an app, usually though that's free.

If you need help just ask, that's what we are here for.
  5. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. I too come from a BB and can tell you that both are good phones. The one thing that I noticed was when it came to work emails BB seemed to be a bit ahead. HOWEVER, I twiked my droid and use replacement apps for my emails and that has made it much easier for me with my work emails. Otherwise, Droid beats BB hands down!!! I am sure you will enjoy.
  6. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

many former BB users...welcome to DF

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global