1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Convert

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by SHWELL, Jul 12, 2010.

1. SHWELL

SHWELL New Member

I am Shwell all over the internet. I am a Smartphone addict. I have had Palm Treos, Blackberry's, and now I will be converting to Driod..

I originally ordered an Incredible, but realised the Droid X was due out the same day the Incredible was to be delivered, and so the wait began. Launch week is finally upon us, and I am excited like a kid expectinghis first new BMX bike.

Hopefully by the end of the week, I can say bye bye to my Glitchy Storm 1 and hello to perfection (As far as I can tell).
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

Welcome aboard....only 2 loooong days to wait:)

Plenty of reading here to pass the time though!
  3. SHWELL

SHWELL New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I am enjoying the reading so far.