Continues reboot

jvcerebro

Reaction score
hello,

you guys have been more than helpful. i roted my phone now im running BB1.0. it has been running perfectly for the past 3 days

30 mins ago i just encountered a problem. my phone will not stop restarting itself.

last thing i did to it was to set on one of the sleep profile in setcpu to 250/250. (i noticed someone else running it like that and wanted to try it)

after that i got a phone call and eversince the phone will not stop restarting.

is there a way to fix this without having to do to a recovery using nandroid?
any other suggestions are welcome.

thanks

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hello,

you guys have been more than helpful. i roted my phone now im running BB1.0. it has been running perfectly for the past 3 days

30 mins ago i just encountered a problem. my phone will not stop restarting itself.

last thing i did to it was to set on one of the sleep profile in setcpu to 250/250. (i noticed someone else running it like that and wanted to try it)

thanks

Either reinstall V1.0 or go ahead an install V1.1. Everyone is reporting V1.1 is very stable. Also, it loads at 550 mhz and then you update.zip which ever of 4 kernels you want. I'm using Chevy's 1.25 Kernel and it's great - fast, stable, low temps.

OP
J

jvcerebro

Reaction score
hello,

thanks

Either reinstall V1.0 or go ahead an install V1.1. Everyone is reporting V1.1 is very stable. Also, it loads at 550 mhz and then you update.zip which ever of 4 kernels you want. I'm using Chevy's 1.25 Kernel and it's great - fast, stable, low temps.

chevy's 1.25? is that another ROM?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

No, that's a kernel that just does the overclocking and a few other things. Bugless Beast V1.0 and V1.1 are roms.

Go to this page: AllDroid - View topic - [ROM 2.0.1] Bugless Beast V1.1 (2/22/10) STABLE

And download the rom for V1.1 Download Links:
-ROM (update.zip) . It will be saved on your computer as update.zip.

His kernels are: OPTIONAL Kernels: (rename to update.zip and install using instructions below)
Stock 550 MHz (Already Included, Does not support Wifi Tether)
t3hSteve 600 MHz (recommended)
AdamZ 1 GHz
DroidMod's Latest 1.2 GHz (a.k.a. Sholes.info)
ChevyNo1's 10 Slot 1.2 GHz
ChevyNo1's 10 Slot 1.25 GHz

Here's how to reinstall either V1.0 or V1.1 or a different kernel:

[FONT=&quot]Update.zip Installation Info & Instructions (No Data Loss):[/FONT]

-You can upgrade from any rooted ROM that is 2.0.1
-Be sure to have signed into your Google account before installing
-Update (if available) all of your apps before installing
-Download update.zip
-Place update.zip on the root of sdcard
-Reboot into recovery
-Select: Install
-Select: Allow update.zip installation
-Select: Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
-Select: Reboot
-Enjoy!

Install the rom and reboot. The reboot into Sprecovery again and install the kernel.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you are interested in WiFi Tethering do the following:

Uninstall your current Wifi Tethering app.

Use the link below and copy either 'pre4 or 'pre5 to your computer or copy it to your sdcard. (you can go to that page with your phone's browser and download it directly to the phone. Then use your file manager to move it from Downloads Folder to the root of the sdcard. Then install it. Both of these files worked on my Droid with all versions of BB. Not fixes are fiddling required. They worked and connected simply by starting them.

[FONT=&quot]http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/downloads/list
[/FONT]

OP
J

jvcerebro

Reaction score

No, that's a kernel that just does the overclocking and a few other things. Bugless Beast V1.0 and V1.1 are roms.

Go to this page: AllDroid - View topic - [ROM 2.0.1] Bugless Beast V1.1 (2/22/10) STABLE

And download the rom for V1.1 Download Links:
-ROM (update.zip) . It will be saved on your computer as update.zip.

His kernels are: OPTIONAL Kernels: (rename to update.zip and install using instructions below)
Stock 550 MHz (Already Included, Does not support Wifi Tether)
t3hSteve 600 MHz (recommended)
AdamZ 1 GHz
DroidMod's Latest 1.2 GHz (a.k.a. Sholes.info)
ChevyNo1's 10 Slot 1.2 GHz
ChevyNo1's 10 Slot 1.25 GHz

Here's how to reinstall either V1.0 or V1.1 or a different kernel:

[FONT=&quot]Update.zip Installation Info & Instructions (No Data Loss):[/FONT]

-You can upgrade from any rooted ROM that is 2.0.1
-Be sure to have signed into your Google account before installing
-Update (if available) all of your apps before installing
-Download update.zip
-Place update.zip on the root of sdcard
-Reboot into recovery
-Select: Install
-Select: Allow update.zip installation
-Select: Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
-Select: Reboot
-Enjoy!

Install the rom and reboot. The reboot into Sprecovery again and install the kernel.

thanks!. i just did a nandroid recovery. and i will take it from the top. phone is not rebooting anymore.