Contest/Giveaway: myCharge RazorMax 6,000 mAh Portable Charger & More!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Mar 28, 2016.

1. realged13

realged13 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +96
    *Contest Entry*
    I would like to choose my Druid Turbo as I love it, but if I had to rank them, it would be the Droid X. That phone ran amazing for me, was my first true powerful smartphone. The device was solid and I liked the physical keys.

2. xeene

xeene Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,190
    *Contest Entry*

my favorite device so far has been sony xperia z3v. too many positives (micro sd card, wireless charging, 3200mah battery that outlasts all other devices on the market, excellent radios even better then motorola, 1080p screen, water/dust proof, sd801 processor which doesn't have the heat problem of sd810, good rear camera, 3gb ram, dual stereo sound front speakers, dedicated camera shutter button) outweigh the few negatives (glass rear, no support from verizon or sony, very few accessories, non replaceable battery). i've had the phone for year and a half, the longest i've ever stuck with the same device since 2008. looking the at choices we have now, i might keep this one for another year.

3. stevenlf82

stevenlf82 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Twitter:
    @stevenlf512
    *contest entry*
    My favorite device was my first phone the HTC DROID ERIS.
    It was a small phone but i found it easy to use & it was small enough to fit into my pockets.
    I believe it had android 1.5 on it & was a bit slow but what phone back in '08-'09 wasn't slow lol,i rooted it & installed the gingerbread rom it became the best little phone imo.

4. hammerhead13

hammerhead13 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +672
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy Note9 (512GB)
    The original Droid was a Beast and Game Changer when it was released. I loved the Build and Feel of it. Switching back from a Note 5 to my Droid Turbo I would say minus a Fingerprint Scanner the Droid Turbo is the Best phone Ive had. Battery Life is still Top Notch just wish it had Marshmallow.

5. TOMMYBOT

TOMMYBOT Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    *Contest Entry*

Moto x (OG) >>> Motorola Bionic >>> Moto x(2013) >>> Moto x(2015/ pure edition) >>> Moto x(2013)

i loved my upgrade to 4g geting the Bionic. my favorite phone so far was the pure edition. i enjoyed the size, it felt great in the hand, great front facing speakers. fluid device. sadly i donated mine to the bottom of san diego bay. so now i'm on my wifes old moto x(2013) which really makes me miss the screen. right now i'm waiting on what the future holds but i might just buy another moto x pure edition 2015 because i liked it that much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. patmw123

patmw123 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    *Contest Entry*

I'd have to say that my favorite device of all time was the OG Droid, which got me started with android. It is where I discovered the root scene and the android community in general, including DroidForums. It also had great developer support which is also a huge plus.

7. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,242
    Contest Closed! Winners to be announced later. Thanks for playing!

• Like Like x 3
  8. legalkill

legalkill Active Member

Ratings:
    +86
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z Force
    Thanks for the contest.

Here is the prize razor max next to the ravpower savior that I use. Its alot more portable for pocketing. I have the motorola power pack 3000 for my pocket but its only a 1 charge capacity for my LG G3. The razor max is portable and good for sharing, but requires cables while the others have built in cables.

Definitely a keeper for my daily bag as I needed an extra battery pack on a recent band trip to DC to keep my moto 360 charged over a 36 hour day (12 hour bus ride straight into a full day Smithsonian tour directly after a full work day. The bus outlets were out during that part of the trip. All chargers were drained after that first day when we finally got to the hotel. Then the issue was charging the chargers, but the rav power handles charging itself and one device together).

0427161112.jpg 0427161112a.jpg 0427161112b.jpg

9. xtor

xtor Senior Member

Ratings:
    +106
    * contest entry*
    My favorite device was my Mitsubishi transportable because very few people had mobile phones back then. I got a lot of looks with that phone.

DV65

10. xtor

xtor Senior Member

Ratings:
    +106
    Guess i was late.........

DV65