contacts!

Ruffy

Reaction score
Hello all. this is my 2nd post here. anyhow i just got the droid and love it. but some how all my contacts are gone!! the funny thing is when a friend txts me there names comes up. but when i click the app contacts it says i have none? what did i do lol..

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a trick to this....I'm not sure what it is cause I've never experienced this problem, but I've seen something about this issue before....

Anyone??

OP
R

Ruffy

Reaction score
ive checked google and this seems to be a huge issue. i think it was from an app i downloaded. some say its from facebook? let me post my apps it may help.

adyno,ak47,animal sounds,bubble,bubbles,color flashlight,compass, dinodyno,dog whistler,droid light, facebook,fartdroid,jat and silent bob, metal detector,moto torch led, movies, myspace,policelight,ruger sr9, seth, shazam, spare parts, ultra sound, weather bug, whistle, wifi analizer, youtube.
i got all these out of the free section.

thatguychuck

Reaction score
How "gone" are they? If you sign into gmail from a PC, are they still there? This hasn't happened to me, but on the phone, check contacts-menu-display options-touch your gmail account, and see what is listed there.

OP
R

Ruffy

Reaction score
how do i get into the menu?

OP
R

Ruffy

Reaction score
well i did log into my gmail account and found my contacts there. hows come i cant see them on my phone....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is an easy one. Contacts/menu button/import - export/import from SD card. That should take care of it for you.

OP
R

Ruffy

Reaction score
YOU RULE!!!! thankyou sooooo much lol. you have no idea how many contacts i have and i need them all in the bizz im in.

KumaDroid

Reaction score
This happened to me a few times, I actually had another thread on this. Yes, the solution is simple if you backed up to your SD card, but the question still is: where did the contact list go and why?

In my case, I lost contact list, call log, and any customized ringtone associations.