1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contact is missing

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ewingerter, May 17, 2010.

1. ewingerter

ewingerter New Member

I was updating my contacts and changed to group from none to Friend. When I went back into my all contacts that contact was missing. So I went into the groups and noticed the contact was there. So I changed the group back on that contact from friend to none and the contact is no longer viewable unless I search for it. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Thanks
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I'm having a little trouble following you. I think however the easiest way to fix contact issues is to go on line to your gmail account and work with it over there.
  3. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

and make sure under settings youre displaying the groups that you want to and that the contact is not in that group