Contact / Calendar sync with Google / Mac / DInc

hellotracy

Reaction score
I have my droid syncing via my google account, which is auto synced to my mac mail and ical programs. All is fine. When I add a contact to any platform, it appears on all 3 without fuss.
BUT when I want to delete a contact, it only appears to delete on the platform I am deleting it on. Which of these three platforms takes priority over the others? Just need to understand where the deletion has to happen for my deleted contact to NOT keep re-appearing.

Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have my droid syncing via my google account, which is auto synced to my mac mail and ical programs. All is fine. When I add a contact to any platform, it appears on all 3 without fuss.
BUT when I want to delete a contact, it only appears to delete on the platform I am deleting it on. Which of these three platforms takes priority over the others? Just need to understand where the deletion has to happen for my deleted contact to NOT keep re-appearing.

Thanks!

Contacts are controlled in the gmail area. Best way to delete a contact is to go into gmail on line, edit/delete contact. That should remove it from all other platforms.