Connection problems

Catstobass

Reaction score
I have a Droid x2 that connects to wifi but I have no signal it will let me get on the internet and download stuff but not call or text can anyone help please

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the DROID forums :)

Try a battery pull. Take out the battery, reinsert the battery and turn it back on.

Try going into settings, battery and data, make sure your data is enabled.

Make sure you don't have data saver mode enabled... I can't remember if the x2 has data saver, I think so..

Is there an airplane in the status bar at the top of the screen?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
C

Catstobass

Reaction score
help please

My junk phone has problems I can connect to wifi but with no signal I can get on internet and download stuff but can't call or text can someone help me please

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Have you tried cycling the phone into and out of airplane mode (hit the Menu button, then System settings, then Wireless & networks, and finally tap Airplane mode. Once the checkmark appears, tap it again and the phone should search for a cellular data connection.

There are also reports of service outages in certain parts of the country, so you may be experiencing a cellular outage and the phone may not be to blame.

Good luck! :biggrin:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Your two threads have been merged:) please only make one thread per issue, it makes it easier to get the info you need, and keeps it all in one place :) Thanx. :cool:

OP
C

Catstobass

Reaction score
Yeh that's my bad lol and thanks guys for the help but it didn't work I might be experiencing one of those outages :(

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
A 3g outage? Hmm, I don't think so. I did have an x2 do this to me.. it had wifi, but wouldn't connect any other way. Time to call big red ;)