1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Connect my iPad to internet using Bluetooth through PDANet

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by dowens82, Oct 5, 2012.

1. dowens82

dowens82 New Member

Is it possible to connect my Rezound (4.0.3) to my iPad 2 (ios 6, no jailbreak) using Bluetooth through PDANet (or any app, please let me if any work) and connect to the internet? I can connect FoxFi to the iPad through Bluetooth, but received no internet. Is any of this even possible? Thank for your health
  2. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

I tether my laptop using pda but I use the usb tether. I never tried bt. But if you do, use the hide tether feature. I know pda has it for usb but I'm not sure about bt. That is why foxfi bt didn't work for you. I ran across the same issue. You can't hide tethering when using foxfi bt only wifi.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
Search tags for this page
bluetooth dun with pdanet
connect ipad to foxfi bluetooth
foxfi bluetooth ipad
foxfi for ipad
foxfi ipad bluetooth
how to connect pdanet to ipad
how to use foxfi bluetooth with ipad
ipad pdanet
pda.net for ipad
pdanet bluetooth