Congratulations DroidForums

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score
Even in the limited time I have been here I am impressed by how welcoming and civil this community is. The moderators are also all great although thankfully it seems like the general population doesn't need their friendly reminders on common etiquette very often. It's an awesome forum for an awesome phone.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Great site, I found out a lot about my Droid here after I 1st got it. Waited around awhile before I jumped into the fray. Thanks for all the help.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like how this forum is very well behaved and the mods keep things in line but at the same time it isn't like HoFo or something where you get banned for every little thing and saying "ass" or something will get you a warning LOL

vonfink13

Reaction score
i have learned so much about my droid in this forum...it is the best forum out there...i am proud to be a part of it...keep up the good work everybody and thank you...

ice456789

Reaction score
In upgrading my phone, I never thought I'd be upgrading my forum too. Even in the best forum I could find for my old phone, still half the people CaPiToLiZeD every other letter or wrote words with numbers in them. I'm too old for that crap. Not to mention that no one was helpful and only a few were remotely nice. This forum has been a very refreshing change.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
In upgrading my phone, I never thought I'd be upgrading my forum too. Even in the best forum I could find for my old phone, still half the people CaPiToLiZeD every other letter or wrote words with numbers in them. I'm too old for that crap. Not to mention that no one was helpful and only a few were remotely nice. This forum has been a very refreshing change.

MAN I hate that silly leet....why use numbers instead of letters?? Because its cool? No way!

Just Join US! ;)

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Crackberry's loss is our gain. Glad you're over here CK. Since you mod here, please don't let this site ever turn into CB Jr. with all the bickering that goes on there.

Crackberry who?!?!!?

I left and have not gone back. The only thing I credit them for was the section for non-BB phones and the talk surrounding the Droid. That's where I first heard about it and I believe that's where I got turned on to this site as well.

Love it! Hope to be here for a LOOOOONG time on one Droid or another.:icon_ devil:

bigthinker

Reaction score
As a Blackebrry user for the past 7 years and now a Droid user. I ditto all the cudos here on this post...YOU guys are and have been a tremendous support. Learned alot here in the past week.

BigTex71

Reaction score
This site has a great namespace and the community here is awesome (the members, mods, etc)... add those two together and you have a huge success. Congrats!

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to all members and mods/admins as well! You guys are all a great help answering tons of questions we all think of:biggrin:

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
There were quite a few really good members on CB but the fact is the bad usually get's seen over the good in life. CB helped me enormously with my first smartphone so I won't dis them.

That being said... I am glad to see this site has grown as much as it has since I joined. I was floundering between this site and a couple of others and it looks like I made the right choice.

uptheforest

Reaction score
great forum guys! with the information provided here i managed to update and root the droid without having to ask any questions whatsoever.

Everyone's input has been much appreciated and i will gladly spread the knowledge i have gained among these forums

keep it up!