Just a question

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Is there an unknown conflict with a few devs? From what I have noticed in the last month. Alot of devs have been putting sites up and promoting them more then usual. Not to mention you now go thru a few different forums and see them post "report error here" or "comunicate here" . Which is usually pointing away from this forum. I mean between this forum/facebook/twitter/gtalk/email and so on. I believe it is apparent who your followers are. in all due respect to the devs you all do good work and put alot of effort into it. But dont you think your plates are full enough? Or are you just trying to stand on your own two feet and walk away from this site?

which i for one would be dissapointed this is a buffet of knowledge and useful toy's. And personally i am not gonna make an account at another site to follow

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's all good :D Some of the devs have always had their own site and don't spend much time in here.

OP
jasonppp

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i understand some devs had a site but lately alot more has been wanting people to report th their site. I just think instead of conflict if they all work or collaborate the effort droid will end up being limitless... I have tried all the roms available and each and every dev has something awesome to bring to the table.

it might just be the masses that is providing the conflict issues ie all of petes fans, all chevys fans, all the rummy fans, all woodys fans and so on. sorry if i left a few out. but i dont think we are trying to do it either we all like specific roms and devs for different reasons. but there is a few people that try one rom and stick by that dev blindly w/o even trying other roms.
and that is unfair to the rest of the devs that put alot of hard work and time into these projects. this site has one big arse comunity i would just hate to see alot of people flock to favorite dev sites and then we loose alot of good people that are knowledgable in many different things.

sorry about many misspellings i just woke up i will correct later