1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

confused

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by pyroman6950, Aug 21, 2011.

1. pyroman6950

pyroman6950 New Member

what is RSD lite , sbf_flash , I clicked on or looked up to down load and got no results I looked at and read the sticky posts I have a droid x2 with gb can it be rooted and how please step by step I rather have root then gb
  2. MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ New Member

It Gives Step By Step In The Stickies. If You Can't Understand That Then You Shouldn't Even Try It Because RSD Can Fix But It Could Get You In Alot Of Trouble.
  3. Meticode

Meticode New Member

RSD Lite is a program by Motorola that allows you flash over your phones firmware with whatever stock versions of Android they have. If you've already installed the 2.3.3 update on your phone, you cannot root it. You have to run RSD Lite and flash back to Android 2.2.2, root your phone, then install the rooted version of 2.3.3 provided by P3Droid.