1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

confused. help?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - X' started by 5w3d15h, Sep 25, 2011.

1. 5w3d15h

5w3d15h New Member

so I've been getting into the newer nightlies, and when I went to 98, it was freezing often and lagging a bit, so I went to my backup (78) which was just fine (using all in one fix 2) when I made it, but now, the camera fcs, so I tried 101, and still the same. how can I fix my camera?
  2. droidx83

droidx83 New Member

Try running the fix permissions in Rom manager reboot then reinstall camera patch

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. 5w3d15h

5w3d15h New Member

nothings working, tried that, no change, tried flashing back to 78 fix permissions and patch, same thing. the camera comes up, but when I try to take a pic, then it fcs, and camcorder isn't working, like the patch isn't working anymore, I really don't want to (can't right now anyway, I'm on the road) sbf just to get the camera back.
  4. cubsfan187

cubsfan187 New Member

Did you get this fixed yet?