1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Configuring 2nd Google App email account

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Terminator, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Terminator

Terminator New Member

I hv configured my personal Gmail account as the primary account. I need to add my office email account which is hosted under google app.

I can use the browser as www.gmail.com/a/xyz.com & login using my userid & password.

Adding account asks for Exchange server? What is this is Google App?
  2. atlharry

atlharry New Member

Are you adding it under "Email" or "Gmail"? If it's a Google hosted account, you would still use the "Gmail" app (even if it's not a gmail.com address).
  3. rdowning

rdowning New Member

Configuring Google Apps account

Finally got it to work, but Google-land won't like it... I had to configure the second account (the apps account) under the non-gmail application to get it to work. Added it as an IMAP account, worked like a charm, none of the "can't open a data connection" baloney.

Not ideal, but it's working, finally.

Google folks, take notice.:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

droid 2nd gmail account not showing under emalil app

gmail app not allowing second email address