Compatible with an active stylus pen

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
Hello all,

On my under-graduation celebration, my friends came to my Pennsylvania University to listen to my speech. After speech, they sent me a gift. When opening up the box, I found that is an active stylus(new version released last year). After receiving it, I feel happy with that present. But a piece of puzzlement came to my mind suddenly.

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad tablet. I wanted to know if I could use an active stylus with it? Under settings It has an option for tablet mode but I don't really see much of a difference when I click from desktop mode to tablet mode. It also goes on about touch screen but it's definitely not. When you go under settings>update>security>about your PC is says something like "pen/touch input not available for display" not exactly the right words but I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help out.

The stylus I received from my friend is Asin: B06Y13SF4Z.

Thanks in advance

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hello Janet. Is that the same stylus you mentioned in this thread?

Where do you store the MEKO stylus ?

You aren't trying to sell that stylus using the forum are you?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
No, please note that this time I meet one question. I don't know if it can be paired with my stylus.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If what can be paired? Have you tried?

I don't mean to be rude, but it certainly seems like you are actively trying to sell a product, you always post a link where we can buy a specific product.

OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
Actually I don't know how to connect my tablet with this stylus as I have little knowledge of electronics. So could you please tell me how they could be compatible ?

OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
thanks for your advice.

Any other ideas ?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
So you really don't want help. just wanting to sell. if you really want help you would have answer my question. you did the same on the other spam thread..

OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
No, I mean you do need your help. Your advice means everything to me. This is the last time that I would point out that I didn't advertise.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Any other ideas from you ?
Nope, I don't think anyone here has any ideas. Do you own this pen and does it not work for you? What exactly are you asking?

OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
Any other ideas from you ?

I bought this pen, but it is not compatible, maybe the model is different. However I use my stylus on ipad pro and it works well. I don't know what happened ?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
OK, you bought a stylus pen and it doesn't work on your current device, correct? Have you contacted the seller? Have you contacted the manufacturer? The lack of response to these questions indicates that no one here is familiar with this pen and this issue?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I bought this pen, but it is not compatible, maybe the model is different. However I use my stylus on ipad pro and it works well. I don't know what happened ?
No way to tell you without the full model of your thinkpad and operating system on it.

cannot help you if you refuse to answer the questions previously asked.