stylus for the bionic?

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Hello i was wondering if any of u have or seen or know or know someone that has a stylus pen that will work with the bionic? Theres this app i downloaded called draw something well its a fun kittle game to play with friends but my problem i my fingers a a little to big and they get in the way and cant see what im drawing so i was thinking a stylus would be perfect but i know the bionics screen is heat active is there a stylus pen out there for the bionic i can think of other ways i would use it to but mostly for that thanks for any info.

Reaction score
Check eBay, there is a stylus that works with these devices that rely on finger touch. Start with tablet stylus maybe. I've seen them and thought about one myself. It should have a fairly large tip to it and be rubbery I would think as the hard plastic don't work and will damage the screen.

Scimino

Reaction score
I bought a pen on amazon. Its cheap i paid like $2 for 3. But for the game you like playing I would buy a good pen with the small plastic tip. The ones i have are rubber but they do work. My girlfriend is addicted to that game.

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Well i think i found one i couldnt use the plastic tip at least from all the readying iv done on it. But ya my friend got me addicted to lol thanks for the help guys.

HDG55

Reaction score
I've purchased several styli from Staples. They are meant for the iPad but work with any touch device. I love them for my bionic.