Where do you store the MEKO stylus ?

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
hello everyone,

So I've had this MEKO stylus with the model: Asin: B00N1BRWLA (MEKO)on Amazon for less than a week and I've already misplaced the pen half a dozen times. Attaching the pen to the charging port on the tablet is one of the most ill conceived design choices I've encountered.

About the stylus:

Length:5.5"(140mm);
Pen tube diameter 0.35"(9mm);
Disc diameter: 0.27" (6.8mm) including 2mm rubber point ;
Fiber tip Diameter:0.24 (6mm)
Weight: 24g
Materiel: Made from stainless steel and Aluminum, no plastic parts, real pen feeling

You want to charge your 4hr battery life tablet? Great, just detach the pen from the charging port, put it down somewhere, walk away, and forget about it.

Would it have been that difficult to put a magnetized indentation on the top of the stylus where the pen could dock even when you wanted to charge the device?

61i9N0cHw-L._SL1154_.jpg

I am very puzzled about this question.

OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
hello everyone,

So I've had this MEKO stylus with the model: Asin: B00N1BRWLA (MEKO)on Amazon for less than a week and I've already misplaced the pen half a dozen times. Attaching the pen to the charging port on the tablet is one of the most ill conceived design choices I've encountered.

About the stylus:

Length:5.5"(140mm);
Pen tube diameter 0.35"(9mm);
Disc diameter: 0.27" (6.8mm) including 2mm rubber point ;
Fiber tip Diameter:0.24 (6mm)
Weight: 24g
Materiel: Made from stainless steel and Aluminum, no plastic parts, real pen feeling

You want to charge your 4hr battery life tablet? Great, just detach the pen from the charging port, put it down somewhere, walk away, and forget about it.

Would it have been that difficult to put a magnetized indentation on the top of the stylus where the pen could dock even when you wanted to charge the device?

61i9N0cHw-L._SL1154_.jpg

I am very puzzled about this question.

hello,
thanks for your idea. what do you think of MEKO stylus ?
many thanks

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I thought you wanted help but all you wanted to do was to sell the stylus. oh well, won't make that mistake again.
She does want your help....your help selling her product.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
selling her product.

hi,
no, that is not my intention. I intend to ask you all in this forum if you have used MEKO stylus or what you think of MEKO stylus.
hope for your understandings.
many thanks

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
hi,
no, that is not my intention. I intend to ask you all in this forum if you have used MEKO stylus or what you think of MEKO stylus.
many thanks

that is not what you asked. you first asked about storing the stylus. If you were serious about asking you should have left out all the advertising, the specs, the amazon link in your posts. It was not necessary unless you are a shill.

OP
J

janet durant

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
hi,
many thanks

hi, no I am not advertising the stylus. Any suggestions ?