Coming to a theater near you...Mad Max Fury Road

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's usually the young whippersnappers that think "meh". Mad Max was the shight back in the day! Those of us who grew up with the original in the late 70s early 80s when these films came out, knew it was good stuff. Great action and awesome storyline....It didn't get much better than this. (Yeah, I'm showing my age now, but that's ok!) LOL!
Gonna be a long wait until this comes out in the summer!
(At least they aren't advertising and leaking the crap out of it like the next Star Wars, which doesn't come out until 2016!)

S5 tap'n
Yeah the closest thing to chick flick in that movie was when the bad guys killed his family he sort of mourned for a few seconds then went on a vengeance spree.
Back in the good old days men flicks were men flicks without all the girly stuff thrown in to increase ticket sales. Here's hoping the new version goes truly old school in the writing and filming. Wreak havoc, go home or on to the next town, credits come up showing it's over.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Was going to post another thread in OT but remembered we already have a thread created. Today the released another trailer for MMFR.

So for you Mad Max fans here you go.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Never really been a fan of George Miller's work but I'm still looking forward to this one.

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Had to stop watching that one, because I don't want to ruin the best parts of the movie and I'm pretty sure a 2.5 minute preview will do just that. I think I've already commented on this thread, but I was a fan of the First one for sure and Thunderdome wasn't bad. Needless to say, I'm interested and will be checking this one out at some point, though we don't make it to the theater nearly as often as I used to. Probably going to be a rental.