Coming soon ...

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
... to a D1 near you (if you choose :tongue:)

Edit: TESTING CLOSED! Any links posted in this thread have been shut down in anticipation for the final release!

alonsou

Reaction score
What ROM's are you planning to support? UD by any chance? This looks awesome, I will flash it over my UD 1.0.0 if its available for it.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
What ROM's are you planning to support? UD by any chance? This looks awesome, I will flash it over my UD 1.0.0 if its available for it.

At the moment it's for Sapphire, BUT I am willing to expand, but not too much :tongue:! Don't want to spread myself too thin. I am thinking along the line of 3 possibly 4 ROM's ... I can now chalk up one vote for UD lol

alonsou

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good... I'll keep an eye open for this one...

Sent from my Ultimate Droid

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
If I do port it to UD I'll need a tester - never could get my phone to like UD for some reason ...
if you could port to ProjectElite v2 that would be awesome...id be glad to test for you....[/QUOTE]

Thanks, good to know. I think I've gotten my first Sapphire tester - if all goes well I may release it for Sapphire real soon!

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I do port it to UD I'll need a tester - never could get my phone to like UD for some reason ...
if you could port to ProjectElite v2 that would be awesome...id be glad to test for you....

Thanks, good to know. I think I've gotten my first Sapphire tester - if all goes well I may release it for Sapphire real soon![/QUOTE]
I will def load up Sapphire to try out your theme....:)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Will this be for sapphire 1.1.1 only or 1.1.4 as well?

Once there is an official Sapphire release I'll port it over for sure, as I run Sapphire myself :tongue:
No disrespect to Tanknspank and his release - just don't want to port it twice ... although curiosity over that rotary lock screen is starting to take it's toll :biggrin:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I will def load up Sapphire to try out your theme....:)

If you're really willing PM me and I'll shoot you a link. There are still a few very minor cosmetic things I want to hash out, but that's just me being picky. It's been running on my phone issue free for about 2 days now ...