Coming back to the Droid universe

Goodie51

Reaction score
I recently decided to leave the Apple world and try out the droid world again. My first experience scared me away for a long time. I had the Motorola Droid 2. It was terrible. I've had the Iphone 3gs and 4. I went into the store intending on buying the iphone 5. The salesman talked me into the galaxy s3. Saying that everyone there had one which they all took them out of their pockets to show me. He sold me on the fact that I get 14 days to play with it and if i dont like it. bring it back and get the 5. Well after a couple days i'm ready to go back.
First off i run a business which everyone has an iphone so I can do a group text and it stays together and i dont get a text from them seperately. I tried go sms and hancent. neither does what i like.
2nd everything is easier on the iphone.
3rd apps that i had recently had a subscription through on the iphone do not transfer over to the droid. really dont want to pay again
I havent really put my music on here yet and I'm not sure if thats going to be easy.
All my horrors for the droid are coming back. All I'm asking is if someone can help me with this transition. I want to give it a try.

Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
1. I am not aware of any workaround for this

2. Not sure what you mean by easier, but Android has become more straightforward and even moreso than iOS in some aspects. Maybe you just haven't had enough time with your Android device, and I assure you it will take more than 14 days to make the transition back to Android and have full comfort with your new s3.

3. Apple app store and the Play store are not tied together in any way. And AFAIK you have to have an apple email account to use an iOS device, and a gmail account is tied to the Play Store.

As for music, it's easy, just simply drag and drop to your device or simply upload your music to Play Music and you can stream it through the app.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are where it's supported the Google Music app (here) will sync all the music on your PC, including your iPhone songs, with the cloud and they will all be available on your phone through the music app.