Code Black Drone Giveaway!

GaryT6460

Reaction score
On Verizon, always have been and no plan on changing. They have the best coverage ever that I've found.

grifpc

Reaction score
I am on Verizon, will stay with Verizon. Happy with Verizon.

Sent from my LG G3 on Tapatalk

xrthawk

Reaction score
On Verizon and considering switching to T-Mobile $30/mo plan to save some serious $$.

BobA16915

Reaction score
I'm on Verizon and pretty happy with it except for the add on charges. I plan to stay put as coverage by others here in northern PA is pretty dismal.

paul.roy.921

Reaction score
Verizon baby. Best reception in the mountains and I need that drone a lot to share beautiful Colorado with everybody

Tom Williams

Reaction score
Verizon Family, 3 lines with unlimited data and the $20.00 data text discount per line. 1 line with 2GB data.
happy and plan on staying

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Im with Verizon currently, but keep eyeballing the plan changes and promotions of T-Mobile and At&T. If T-Mobile can get their infrastructure up so the coverage is better, they are looking more appealing everyday. For now though, I am happy on Verizon with my LG G3.

Macktion

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been using Straight Talk for quite some time, and you know, I am happy enough, no plans on changing providers.

randy.dee.524

Reaction score
Telus, rarely any issues and excellent grandfathered data plans. Been with them since day one and no chance I'd ever leave. Very cool drone I might add.