Code Black Drone Giveaway!

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Currently on AT&T but not thrilled with reception at work so may be considering a move. Currently researching my options.

w3man

Reaction score
I am with Verizon and have no plans to change carriers at this time.

stinger161

Reaction score
I'm on Verizon with grandfathered unlimited data. However I seriously need to upgrade my Galaxy Nexus and Verizon has absolutely nothing in their lineup that makes me want to renew a 2 yr contract. Heavily considering T-Mobile for the Nexus 6.

ryex

Reaction score
I am on Verizon, and I have no plans on switching anytime soon...
That said, if Google makes a network that rivals Verizon for a better price or can match my unlimited data, I'd probably jump ship.
Verizon is pretty eh, but much better than USCelular was...

stevek

Reaction score
I have been on Verizon for 20 or so years, and dearly wish I could make a switch, but we cruise up into British Columbia and they have the best service away from the metropolitan areas. I think i have sent a few of their children to private school with my payments. I would love to 'drone' some pics and videos around here.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Wow, great giveaway! I've been on Verizon and only Verizon for longer than I can remember (I'm thinking 17 or 18 years). I would leave verizon in a heartbeat were it not for my unlimited data and their coverage in the many remote areas I visit.
quad2.JPG

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
On Verizon as well, but also have an active t-mobile sim that is rarely used. I'll probably try Google's offering and ditch t-mobile (in a way I guess) but will always keep Verizon as my primary until another company matches/beats Verizon's total coverage.