cnn app gone?

latsirk

Reaction score
Hello...I'm new to this forum...so I apologize in advance if I break any rules.
I had a Droid, which took a swim in my dogs water bowl last week, and now have my replacement Droid.

I can not seem to find the CNN app in the market place. Am I missing something?
any help would be great! I miss my news!

Thanks in advance!

KC

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your Droid going into the drink!

Perhaps you've already tried this: open market, tap menu, tap downloads. This will show you all of the apps that you had previously downloaded. Hopefully, CNN will be there and you can reinstall.

Mike

OP
L

latsirk

Reaction score
Yep....it was a baaaaaddddd morning when that happened. It was like watching a death scene in slow motion...and all I could do was watch and say "noooooooooooo!".

Anyway, thanks for the reply. Sadly none of my old apps come up when I try that.
am I going crazy? There is a CNN app right?!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep....it was a baaaaaddddd morning when that happened. It was like watching a death scene in slow motion...and all I could do was watch and say "noooooooooooo!".

Anyway, thanks for the reply. Sadly none of my old apps come up when I try that.

I had CNN on my iPhone just searched the Market "CNN" return News:C-N-N
I do not believe that is what you are looking for.

Mike

Chesapeake

Reaction score

I have been looking for a CNN app too! I've had it on all my previous phones and am going through withdrawal. I don't think it's available on Droid. You can get AP news, which is pretty good, the presentation and variety is just not what I prefer.
If you have any luck finding a CNN one, let us know!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are CNN apps in the Market. But I simply added the RSS feed to rFeedr. I'm sure other RSS readers support the same functionality.