Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Jeguar, Sep 21, 2010.
I had clockwork recovery for the leaked 2.2. Now how do I remove it?
Need to know also.
factory reset doesn't work
I tried and nada.
2. Get root explorer in the market
3. Uninstall the bootstrap app
4. Go into root explorer to system/bin
5. In top right corner tap r/w
6. Delete the file called hijack
7. Delete logwrapper
8. Rename logwrapper.bin to just logwrapper
9. Reboot and it should be gone.
If you don't want to prchase root explorer use a terminal emulator free in the market. Google the commands to delete the files