Clockwork recovery PLEASE HELP

Pankrakes

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Last night I went from ics tpax with blur, ref lashed and went to hon3yscr3am AOSP. before i did all this i made a clockwork recovery incase I didn't like it. Well i didn't like it, went to restore recovery, and boot looped. I use forever root to bring me back but now I don't know whether i need to reflash the rome or whether i go straight into clockwork and recovery from my stock point. please help so i don't boot loop again. Im in exam time and not being able to contact your study partners is dangerous. thanks!

thejacked1

Reaction score
If you haven't figd it out yet, delete that backup, start fresh and get everything the way u like it and make a new back up. Can't be bouncing back n forth between roms w/ Duffy framework i believe

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
P

Pankrakes

Reaction score
If you haven't figd it out yet, delete that backup, start fresh and get everything the way u like it and make a new back up. Can't be bouncing back n forth between roms w/ Duffy framework i believe

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

yesss i learned that now after bootlooping about 3 times today. you live and you learn i guess. on the bright side i now have 5.7.893 with webtop and i get to be blurless with everything working... hopefully

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Did you wipe data, factory reset, and everything when you went back to your backup?