circle or diff style 3g icon

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can I change the icons in the notifcation bar such as the 3g and whatever else I can to make it different

Buy a different phone? Look I know you guys like to customize and there may be a way to do it but isn't that really going to extreme?

Well, at least it bumped your post. Maybe somebody has a real answer for you.

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
I have actually seen something on this forum bout it but can't find it....and I see peoples screenshots who have certain things like this with the droid 1

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
what kind of icons you want? i can make a metamorph for you

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
well i would like icons for the things in the notification bars..im not that picky, just want something different...if u look at my signature, u will see the rom i am running if that makes a difference....basically a diff style 3g sign, a diff signal bar sign like that circle i have seen....any color u can but preferably some kind of blue.....i have tried that liquid battery icon before and for some reason it wont let me install...it says i need another file or something...i would like that also but not that big of a deal

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what kind of icons you want? i can make a metamorph for you

rather then do it for him.... why not teach him instead.

you know the old saying..... Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here are my 3G Signal Icons
2823oes.png
px6qv.png

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let me put together a MM real quick :)

Last edited:

OSX2000

Reaction score
How can I change the icons in the notifcation bar such as the 3g and whatever else I can to make it different

Buy a different phone? Look I know you guys like to customize and there may be a way to do it but isn't that really going to extreme?

Well, at least it bumped your post. Maybe somebody has a real answer for you.
Extreme? Not at all. Those icons are easy to change, you just have to be rooted, as they're in framework-res.apk. Here's a bit of what I made for my Droid. Some of them are just inverted versions of the stock icons, and some are all custom. I can zip up the files and post them if anyone's interested.

statusbar.png

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i put it in the android theme folder and it when i use metamorph it says theme is invalid cause a file could be missing or is not corectly written...am i doing something wrong...i downloaded straight from my phone in my browser and moved it from the downloads in root explorer to sdcard/ androidthemes

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here...try this one

removed to rewrite theme file :)

Last edited: