Cheaper Car Docks (under $30)

lmpmd

Reaction score
I see lots of car docks out there. I've got a Razr Max. I'd prefer not to spend a lot (like $50-$60) on a fancy dock. What are some good car docks that are cheap - especially those that stick to the dashboard or windshield. BTW I keep my phone in the shell/holster - so it well be in the shell - the one with the nice kickstand.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
I only paid $37 for an OEM Razr dock (this is the Verizon kit that doesn't come with audio thru USB cable & charger). The OEM/phone specific docks make life much simpler with no need to mess with cables & with our Razr phones it will automatically launch your dock app (I use a 3rd party app). The OEM dock has a snap in so you can use standard size shells/cases when removed (unfortunately they didn't do the same for the Maxx-I really don't get what they were thinking). You can also use the dock to trigger smart actions & apps like car finder.

Though the above might not apply to the OP's needs, they are something for all to think about when buying a dock. The OEM dock might cost more but you also get more.