Charging issues

robert70

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue unlocking your phone when charging? I have to unplug it and put my pattern in then plug it back in, and sometimes it still has issues with the you h screen after that, only when its plugged in tho. Just wondering,

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Brian1

Reaction score
Factory charger or aftermarket charger? Cheap after market ones have been known to do weird things.

Brian

OP
robert70

robert70

Reaction score
Its a factory charger, I wont use after market ones, there's just something about the word universial lol

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What Android version are you on?

Sent from my Android device.

OP
robert70

robert70

Reaction score
2.3.4 so gingerbread correct?

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes. Well you're up to date so that's not the problem. I've never had a problem but I don't use the pattern lock so I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. You could try a factory reset or an sbf but you'd have to setup everything in your phone again. Wiping the cache might help too but I doubt it. At least a cache wipe won't erase anything so you can try that first. If you don't want to re setup everything and a cache wipe doesn't help them unfortunately I don't think anything can be done.

Sent from my Android device.

OP
robert70

robert70

Reaction score
Ok after a few days of messing with differant chargers, its the charging port itself, the only charger that it doesn't do that with is my car charger from my old BB tour " work phone" hated that darn thing, anyway its not an issue that warrents a send in, I can live as long as it charges.