1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X2 will not turn on/charge!!!!!

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by rsewing, Aug 5, 2011.

1. rsewing

rsewing New Member

I have only had the phone activated for about a week and at first the phone was responding perfectly. One day I plugged my phone into the wall charger as usual, the battery was at about %30, I took a nap woke up and noticed that the phone was dead! I unplugged it and plugged it back in and the green charging indicator came on briefly then just went right back off. It does this with all the chargers I use.

I'm assuming the battery isn't the problem because this is my second battery I have bought for this phone and when the battery is charged the phone works fine. When the battery dies it seems like the phone never comes back on again.

Please give me things to try to fix this problem.
    (My droid x2 is also flashed with cricket, so please do not just say "send it back in", I need a way to FIX the problem)
Search tags for this page
droid x2 does not turn on

droid x2 not turning on

droid x2 will not charge

droid x2 will not power on

droid x2 will not turn on

droid x2 wont charge

droid x2 wont turn on

droid x2 wont turn on or charge
how to fix a motorola droid x2 that wont turn all the way on
motorola droid x2 phone will not turn on
motorola droid x2 will not turn on or charge