Charger For the 2700 Battery

Smutcicle

Reaction score
Hello I just got my Thunderbolt and I also got the 2700 battery. I'm looking for a wall charger so I can charge just my batteries. I just wanna make sure that both the 1700 and the 2700 will fit. If anyone could be so kind to show me some that would be great thanks!

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
seidioonline.com

It's the Seidio multifunction battery charger. Mine actually showed up yesterday in the mail, and it's pretty awesome. The body plugs into the wall, the battery fits into it (via the adapter... I'll post pics later), and you charge away. There's also a USB cord that comes with it so you can charge your phone WHILE your battery is in it charging on the wall. There's an LED on it that also shows the status of your battery charging.

Oh yeah, you can also plug the USB cable into a computer and charge the battery on the charger that way. Slide the selector from A/C power to USB power and it'll charge off a USB outlet.

OP
S

Smutcicle

Reaction score
Yes I was looking at this but I wasn't sure if the 2700 battery would fit. I would love to see some pics thanks so much!

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Here's a few pics, I don't have one with the stock extended battery but I can assure you that dimensionally they are the same. The Seidio 3200Mah battery and the stock extended 2650Mah battery both fit under either the HTC or Seidio extended battery cover and they both fit in the charger. Here's a few pics...

Here's the charger body, the plate that fits both the normal size and extended batteries (both the HTC and Seidio batteries) and the SEIDIO 3200Mah battery itself.
IMAG0287.jpg

Battery plate installed into the body of the wall charger
IMAG0288.jpg

Battery on charger
IMAG0289.jpg

Notice the USB cord? That's how you can charge your phone at the same time your battery is charging... if your at a computer and there's no free outlets you can plug that USB into the computer and charge the mounted battery that way. Pretty slick I think.

Right now I have the Seidio battery on the charger... I managed to purposefully kill it in ~6 or so hours so I could recharge it again and start working it out some... I had to run a visually intensive live background with all widgets on and streaming satellite radio with the brightness all the way up, but I managed to kill it lol. I'll see how long it takes to charge back up now I guess...